Friday, January 8, 2010

Guilty Pleasures

Since its snowy and bitterly cold right now here in the Northeast, I figured, what's the one thing that could warm all of us up?

FYI, for fans of the show, The Tudors, Showtime is beginning to show all of the episodes beginning from Season One,not only ON Demand, but also on Sundays at 8 pm.

I'm a diehard fan, I tend to talk about this show quite a bit, very sad this is the last season.

Take a look at the promo, you can tell here that Boys Will be Boys!!!


">

2 comments:

J.A. Saare / Aline Hunter said...

I watched the first season of this. I'm not sure why I stopped. It was great!

Shelly said...

Isn't it great?!!!

It's sexy, fun!!!

Granted, not always historically accurate, but it entertains and that's what the key is...

And JRM and Henry Cavill (who i use as a muse frequently) aren't hard the eyes either! ;)