Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hello and Thanks

Hey everyone. I must post more!

First all, I thank everyone who's bought By Sunset. Let me know how you like it. Comment on Amazon, B&N.

The novella is also available on allromance.com and onmnlit.com.

For now for fans who are asking By Sunset, is currently only available as an ebook....(crossing fingers it'll be in print one day).

Also, reminder i'm 52 friends! Pretty soon, i'll be able to randomly pick someone to win a copy of By Sunset and a $25 Gift card...(Don't you need money for the holidays? It's burning in a hole in my pocket? LOL)

A couple of other things. Today, i'm visiting Marisa Dobson's site. Visit me here

And my website will be up very shortly.

I hope everyone had a terrific Thanksgiving and in the upper corner, you guys can click the upper link and catch me on Goodreads.

Till then, i sincerely apologize for being so absent. Thanks again for your support and please let me know what you think of By Sunset. okay?

No comments: