Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, new stories.

Hi everyone, i hope everyone enjoyed the holiday season as much as i did.

I've been watching movies, eating (sigh. back to dieting...) and reading on my new kindle.

New website is nearly ready. And for now, since this is a new year, new stories are being written as we speak so you won't see me as much.

I do have some interviews that you will see later on this month.

1st one is up today, by the awesome Melanie Vantour which if you want to know some cool facts about me, you can click this link

The others will be up later on in the month with Tigris Eden which i'm giving away a free copy of By Sunset and another interview with Lisa Stull.

In between all of this, i'll be giving you all sneak peaks of two stories i'm writing, one's an erotic contemporary story called 'Sweet Dreams' the other is By Sunset's sequel, 'By Moonlight.'

Till then, please let me know what you think of By Sunset.

Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

BLHmistress said...

Can't wait for you're sequel woohooooo and interested in your other stuff too . Hope you have a Great week :)

Shelly said...

Thanks sweetie! xoxo!