Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday Night Pick Me Up!

Work and Real Life lately have been quite hectic for me lately.

But what always seems to make me feel a bit better is a little music, and a lot of writing.


Mail Order Groom is coming along very well. Before I work on it a bit more this evening, I'd like to introduce you to Yuri.

Nik's Best Friend and as close to a brother to him as one could be.

I wrote a good great deal about him and how his actions pull Nik's into one of the craziest situations he'll ever be in.

Enjoy the Pick me up!


2 comments:

Donna N. said...

oh yes Stryker !! yummy you just know how to make a girl feel good dontcha love ya xoxoxo

Shelly said...

i knew you would like it!!!! I was thinking about you as i wrote it. yuri's such a huge part of the story and i was prepping he and beth's backstory. i'm like. I can't wait for donna to read it! LOL