Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Busy, Busy Busy!!!

Hi everyone! Now that my Staycation is over....My writing job is back in full swing for a bit...I'm going to be busy with edits on my short story, 'Coming Home' for LD's Anthology in a few days so I wanted to say 'hi' and let everyone know that i didn't forget to vlog. I definitely will do that, hopefully it'll be sometime next week or after. I have to rave about what i've been reading lately and about the TV shows and Movies I've watched. :) After I finish 'Coming Home' I have some smaller projects i'm working on and then it's back to Mail Order Groom and By Moonlight (I swear Tigris and Ana it's nearly done! LOL) One of the WIP's, I am working on involves...Well, I'll just show you the video to give you a hint..:) Be back soon!! xoxo!!!

No comments: