Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Lot Going On!

Hey everyone!

Hope you're doing well. Wanted to tell you a few things i've been up to.

First off, i'm running a FB fan page contest, for the 100th FB fan that likes my page, you'll win ARC'd copies of all three of my releases. BTW, my fan page is on the left side of this blog. Good luck.

Also be on the lookout for my blog/holiday contest....Going to be doing some cool things and I'll post that up shortly.

Now that Indulgence: Tales of the Cirque Romani is out, the promo is beginning.
I did a great radio interview with John Rakestraw for his show called "The Book Platform" which was great.

The link for the interview is here.

Also in November is National Writing Month. Yes, i'll be doing it again. (I have a death wish..LOL) Seriously, it's fun and it's a great way to wrap up Mail Order Groom and By Moonlight so beginning next week, you'll hardly see me.

Lastly, as soon as I have the details on how to order the print version of Indulgence, I'll post it. Sometimes, these things take time, but it'll be available.

Also, notice i've been doing readings of Decadent and Coming Home...hmmm....maybe that's a part of the contest. (LOL) stay tuned.

Ok, i swear i'm leaving.

Here's some eye candy for ya and i'll be back on Sunday for Six Sentence Sunday

Later!

No comments: