Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Made my day..



Mood: Good
Listening to : I still believe by Tim Cappello/The Lost Boys Soundtrack.


Despite day being Hump Day, it's wasn't a bad day.
What made it even better is that after work today is that I found out my Crit Partner is back after she had some major technical issues. And then i found these pics from a twitter friend.

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a HUGE Tudor Fan, although their last season airs in the spring, here are some new pics of one of my musesof...Charles Brandon aka, Henry Cavill.

Henry, digging the long hair, keep it.

Let you be the judge. The pics are from some Gucci Equestrian benefit.

Henry's doing a movie in March, which is why he has the long hair...(thank god!!he looks better w/the long hair in my opinion, he tends to wear it longer when he's not working.)

No comments: