Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lots of things to share.

Hi everyone,

I have a lot going on so i'll make this as quick as possible.

First off, I received a contract for Sweet Dreams by Lazy Day Publishing. Whoo-hoo! All I know now is the release date is tentatively scheduled for July. When I know more i'll definitely share it with you.

I'm very proud of this particular story and these particular group of characters. It's my first contemporary erotica and these characters have a special place in my heart. I hope all of you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed writing them.

If you want to see more of Sweet Dreams, a snippet of it will be part of Six Sentence Sunday on 3/27 and also i'll be a part of WIP Wednesday for The Independent Author Network.


In a couple of weeks, I'll be participating in my good friend Danielle's Easter Hop blog.

For anyone who is interested, stop by her blog. The link is here.


One more thing, make sure you stop by Book Lover's Hideaway's blog, the lovely Donna is giving away an ARC'd copy of By Sunset to a random commenter! You have until March 30th. Good luck!

The link for Book Lover's Hideaway is right here!

Everyone have a great evening.:)

No comments: