Friday, July 8, 2011

Been M.I.A.

Hi all, I hope everyone's been enjoying their summer so far. I can't believe I haven't written a blog since May. Time never stands still.

The reason why I've been gone for so long is because I've been working on a bunch of things.


First off Decadent Dreams, the 1st of the 'A Foreign Affair' series, will be released by Lazy Day Publishing on July 27th.
I'll show you the cover in a couple of days but I saw the proof today and will tell all of you that it is freakin' FANTASTIC !!

I'll be doing a Virtual Book Tour to promote the book through KLB Virtual Events which will include a chance to chat with me and to win some awesome swag so stay tuned.

The tour will begin in early Aug and run through Sept.

Also, I'm in the process of writing a paranormal erotica story for Lazy Day to be included in their 1st Print Anthology called INDULDGENCE. Indulgence which will be released in Oct. And i'll be sharing a bunch of news on this in the coming weeks.
Along with myself, authors like Liz Borino, JM Kelley, Ava Riley, Alta Hensley and George Pappas are involved as well so be ready to fan your faces.

In the coming days, I'll give you a track listing of songs I was listening to while writing Decadent Dreams and also Mail Order Groom, which is the 2nd book in the 'A Foreign Affair' series which i want to finish by October along with By Moonlight.

In the meantime, what songs do you listen to while you write?

No comments: